Xceed Staffing seeks an experienced Staff Accountant for a well established Public Accounting firm located in Brentwood. This role will manage a book of small business clients. Experience using QuickBooks online is required.
Interested candidates please email your resume to email@example.com.
- Provide Accounting, payroll including after-the-fact payroll and sales tax reporting functions in-house for our monthly clients
- Reconcile client’s checking accounts to bank statements, accounting for differences and notifying clients of adjusting journal entries booked.
- Prepare unsecured property tax returns, business licenses for our monthly clients
- Organize and maintain Firm and Client documents both in electronic and physical form
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or Business Administration.
- Excellent communication skills both, verbal and written
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Exceptional organizational, time management and project management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications and Internet browsers
- Self-motivated, a quick learner, able to set priorities, work independently and also as part of the team
- Proficiency in the use of QuickBooks, both desktop platform and online.
- Over 3 years of accounting experience